Thursday, February 19, 2009

After 2 months, an update!

So, I guess I've gotten a little behind this year as you can tell by my lack of blogging! I apologize for those of you who actually look at this thing! I guess I'm still adjusting to having 3 kids, and keeping up with all that comes along with them! I will attempt to catch up and slowly update this blog with pictures from the last 2 months. For now, here are some pictures from Christmas. I'm trying a new slideshow since I had so many pictures to share. I will try to post more very soon!

5 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

Sweet pictures! The kids are all getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures, Hannah! Will you send me the one of you, Margaret Anne, and I? Miss you!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Liked the pictures...glad to see your update!

mjb said...

Margaret Anne's hair is so black@ and is it curley??? It was so fun to see all of the Jackson grandchildren together with your dad on the couch. I know the couch isn't full yet with Naomi and Matt's on the way.

Anonymous said...

Hannah,
Loved the slide show had to go back thru it because I didn't discover until the middle that is I put my pointer on the picture it had quotes.