Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happpy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends! We are so thankful that the Lord has placed each one of you in our lives. Enjoy spending time with people you love and remembering all the abundant blessings we have been given.
My dear friend Sara (since we were 4 years old in nursery school!) got married this past weekend.

William had the honor of being Sara's ringbearer along with these two flower girls.
Here they are with the new Mr. and Mrs. Bradley Cordell!


William didn't want to get too close to the girls!

My sister Naomi, my brother Josh, and I at my parents house.

Aunt Naomi had lots of fun playing with the boys and posing them for pictures!











1 comment:

Seth and Mary said...

I love the picture of the boys in their pj's. So cute! Hope we get to catch up over the holidays!
Mary